Featured post

Welcome!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am a novice at this and am going WAY out of my comfort zone to publish my thoughts, projects and ...

Monday 14 February 2022

Technology Adventure Badge- Guest Blogger Bronson

The Choice:
Technology Adventure Badge



Adventure 1

Search your house for the oldest piece of technology. Now find the newest. How have they changed?




After some clues form my mom, I found her old VCR in our storage room. I did not know what it was.

I knew the newest technology we had was the Nintendo Switch.

Take a look at my video to see how this video image technology has changed. 




Adventure 2


Share Lego boost coding with group.


It took me around 3 to 4 hours to build Frankie the cat. There is a video of mid-build Frankie below!


You can can find out more about and buy the Lego Boost here.









Adventure 3


Complete Telus Wise Course


This is a free course made by Telus for all age groups. You can find out more about Telus Wise by clicking here.











Adventure 4


Online OutSchool course.


Over three weeks, I learned cursive writing on OutSchool's Tails and Curls class.
I chose it because I am interested in learning to read and write cursive.
This adventure was very fun.


REVIEW your adventure.
Write or draw your thoughts:


Tomorrow I am presenting Frankie the Cat to my Cubs group. I can't wait.
 
These adventures were exciting and I learned some stuff! I learned what the oldest piece of technology in my house was. I din't know what a VCR was and now I know. I thought a VCR was a virtual reality system. 

I learned about technology safety and how to write all the letters and lots of words in cursive. 

I am having fun taking over my mom's blog and I learned how to insert links in a better way. 

I recommend working on this badge to all my fellow Cub Scouts! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment